A complete digital toolkit and programme of support enabling you to deliver our Wellbeing Ambassadors Workshop and train young people to be wellbeing leaders amongst their peers.
This toolkit has been developed from our proven peer support programmes, created with CAMHS, schools and local authorities nationally. The materials and support provided equip you to deliver an effective training session for young people, training them to be Wellbeing Ambassadors within their school or setting.
Our digtal train the trainer toolkit and package of support enables you to deliver the programme in your school or setting. Through our training academy we here to help and support you throughout your programme development over 3 years. Enabling you as you deliver and embed this project in your own school or setting.
Thorugh our online training academy you will have access to up to 3 online group coaching sessions with other Wellbeing Ambassador Facilitators. This helps you gain suport, ask questions and overcome any barriers you may face when implement your own Wellbeing Ambassadors Programme.
You will also gain access to examples from other schools and settings that run the Ambassadors Programme. This helps you understand how the programme works in other schools/settings and gain ideas and effective practice.
What’s in the Wellbeing Ambassador Digital Programme?
- In-depth Facilitator’s manual with activity instructions
- 2.5 Hour CPD Facilitator Online training course.
- Downloadable PowerPoint presentation with video clips
- Downloadable Wellbeing Ambassador Workbook
- Downloadable Wellbeing Ambassador attendance certificates
- Downloadable promotional posters
- Downloadable recruitment application form for your Ambassadors
- Q&A support sessions – up to 3 x 60-minute Online Coaching Group Coaching Support sessions per academic year
- Practice examples from other schools and settings